Cracked ribs?

yorkshire pudding

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what hurts more is loosing the muscle and then getting hurt or pulling something else. keep climbing and enjoy the pain as best you can. I Fractured ribs both sides on different rigging mishaps both times caused by the d-rings once on the right and recently on the left managed to finish the jobs and moved cautiosly in the weeks following.

think ive broke one or fractured it myself at this very time! the product of a bit of roping down gone wrong and a 30ft piece of beech chasing me around the tree and battering me in the chest like a large battering ram thing. Hurt like hell three weeks ago and still hurts now when i do any work didnt bother with the hospital but i carried on with the tree like a trooper i can still do work with the help of captain ibuprofen and a couple of codeine for good measure. though ive been told by others it will take about 2 months to fix and yer suppose to expand your chest regularly so as the ribs fix proper....i learn from this one and when roping down dirty great big limbs try to plan a little better.... and dont tell the wife if you have any mishaps it dont help you and it dont help the wife lol still got my ears ringing now!