Wood chip

Charleton Chips

Applies to all RHI payments where you need to prove fuel is supplied from a supplier on the registered sustainable fuel register. There is a loophole in respect of estate self supply but again it needs to be set up with the correct paper trail which includes a sustainable woodland management plan.

Thanks for info, much appreciated

I've sold my chip to j & s Vicary from Yorkshire

Ok thanks John so I might as well keep selling to the people i am now and save me the hassle.

If you could find another company to deal with you might do better!! Only one winner with the mentioned company an its themselves!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Arbtalk mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.