Ivy clad Ash :-/

PC tree

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you lot don't have to deal with poison ivy! Now that is the evilest stuff I earth!

Hey mistahbenn,

don't you go giving these fella's any excuses about their working conditions, we've only just sorted the 2 hour dinner breaks they take at the bistro as it is!

But yes do agree with you!

Steve

At least you lot don't have to deal with poison ivy! Now that is the evilest stuff I earth!

Hi Benn! How you keeping in NYC matey? Not spoken to you on fb for a while.

Hope all is well. Me and Felicity are getting married at the end of May- you remember Felicity don't you?

Poison Ivy- does that really exist? As in it's poisonous?

:001_rolleyes:

Hi David!

hell Dave you've shrunk or they are big un's..... Just to clarify, as you know, Its Paul that gets mardy if I tell him he's only getting two days spondulies for three days work...... No sense of humor these contractors!!!

What Paul didn't tell you, we had taken down another Sycamore earlier that day. Its just him getting narked because he can't keep up with all the money he's making me!

Will be at the show, manning the DART stand (Disaster Arborist Response Team) Please come along....

Well...at least the weather was good for it!

Just looked at the DART website- that looks amazing! Didn't know it existed and it makes so much sense. Would be worth coming along just to catch you guys on the DART stall......I'll look into it.

D

That reminds me of a nightmare job I took on over Christmas a few years back. Two Ashes growing out of a cliff both engulfed by about a foot of ivy. It was ridiculous, i ended up anchoring in the ivy at some points just to progress up the tree (which was growing at a 45 degree angle). By the end of the job I'd lost money after I'd paid my groundie and overheads, and buried myself for about 6 days over the Cristmas holidays trying to get it finished!

After that job I've introduced Ivy tax, which is similar to Slope Fees, only at a higher rate!