Timberwolf tw240

lan3y1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm go to go for the 240! Looks a better machine. Don't like plastic panels on greenmech or disc blades as no one local to me can grind them. And they don't rust asuch as the greenmech! May b that's why they are issuing plastic panels moe now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Re disc blades. 150 hours between sharpening on each blade. 2 additional sets with the machine so what's not to like?! Have you actually used disc blades? GM sharpen them for peanuts too! Can drop them into your local dealer to sort out or post direct.

Cheers for the kind words ED.

Jonny69, Its not about morals at all, its about selling the product that you promote.

If that product changes then you adapt to it and move forwards, Im sure there are alot of tree surgeons in the game that have moved between big companies for higher wages and of course they would say that the company they work for is better than the last ?.

What would you suggest Jonny69 that anybody that sold Timberwolfs leave there job if their company decided to change main dealership ???

No, of course not. That would be ridiculous.

However it would be nice to receive impartial advice to help the customer though. Rather than just it just be "about selling the product that you promote".

Maybe the Greenmech is better suited to the particular customer. Maybe not. The point is that you can not perpetuate the myth that whatever YOU (anyone) happen to be selling is the best out there.

Especially when not that many moons ago and it was Timberwolf and Jensen.

Think I'm go to go for the 240! Looks a better machine. Don't like plastic panels on greenmech or disc blades as no one local to me can grind them. And they don't rust asuch as the greenmech! May b that's why they are issuing plastic panels moe now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Good luck to you Ian hope you enjoy your new Chipper :thumbup1:

If i can be of any assistance in the future please give me a call

All the best,

Kev

No, of course not. That would be ridiculous.

However it would be nice to receive impartial advice to help the customer though. Rather than just it just be "about selling the product that you promote".

Maybe the Greenmech is better suited to the particular customer. Maybe not. The point is that you can not perpetuate the myth that whatever YOU (anyone) happen to be selling is the best out there.

Especially when not that many moons ago and it was Timberwolf and Jensen.

Totally agree with you Jonny69,

Impartial advise would surely come from Friends/work colleagues/magazine reports & other Tree surgery companys, not from dealers who will obviously sell & promote there own product ?.

This is the same for any product in any field in any industry.

• 8 months later...