Tree Felling compilation from USA.

theXman

David tree work is excellent I believe, but his taste in music (if you can call it that) is definitely out-there!

Have to say to his credit also, that for an American his sense of humor is actually quite advanced.

If he ever makes it to one of the UK trade shows with his x rigging rings then you guys should make a point of meeting him if you get chance, because in person he's a top bloke, straight as they come:thumbup1:

RCO = Reg Coates ehh.

Well, thank you Reg. Didn't know you thought so well of me, brought a tear to my eye:blushing:

Can someone tell me what the name of the best UK trade show is?

Sounds like a good idea. Sounds like fun.

Plus maybe by then we will have more products to show besides the X-Rigging Rings and slings. I should have patent pending status on a few items any day; thus I can reveal them.

you should definetly come over David.....you'd be made most welcome. I'm sure I could put you in touch with someone who would give you a pitch inside their plot!

the main arb specific show is in June. This is an annual show called 'the arb show'. The BIG show though is a bi-annual event which attracts about 20,000 visitors. The next one is this September

you should definetly come over David.....you'd be made most welcome. I'm sure I could put you in touch with someone who would give you a pitch inside their plot!

the main arb specific show is in June. This is an annual show called 'the arb show'. The BIG show though is a bi-annual event which attracts about 20,000 visitors. The next one is this September

September would be great!

I would like to meet you David :) great video by the way buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Same here, as I read many pages of your Rigging thread you started the other day. Hope to read more another day and maybe even contribute a little. Really great of you to put time into helping others learn. I really enjoy rigging and I see you do as well.

Thanks mate, and yeah knock yourself out and post away mate. I was going to add a few videos from other climbers on there along with the one you did last year or the year before, I just have not had time to do much of late :(

I'm passionate about rigging to the point I like to try new techniques where rigging is not actually needed! The kind where things are aloud to go wrong to a certain degree :D

Anyway be cool if you could make it across the pond bro. :) take care

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk