Refresher training hands on top tips

EnglishSheep

Good Evening all.

I own a drainage and sports turf lawn care company over in Hamburg Germany (EnglishSheep.de).

I have my chain saw licence and I am back over in the UK at the end of February, beginning of March.

I would like to liaise with one or two of you to learn a couple of new tricks and blow out the cob webs etc etc.

Like I say, I am licensed, have full safety gear and am fully insured so you would not have any head aches there!

In return I can offer a spare pair of hands and maybe bring a few boxes of wine over?

Thank you all in advance

kindest Regards

EnglishSheep

Hi Steve and thank you for the welcome.

Erm sorry that my first post is a WANT WANT:confused1:

I am basically flexible, driving over in my van, landing at Dover then I am spending time over towards Stratford Upon Avon and then some time in Grantham.

What I can offer in return is to perhaps return the favour to invite my host over to Hamburg and experience the Reperbahn!

Hi Rob.

Thank you for the reply.

I will certainly take you up on that offer.

Basically a friend of the family who helped my company out last year had a tree fall in last years storm.

Which we removed.

Since he has had a tree surgeon in to remove three - six trees. At a price of 3800€

I'm partially annoyed as I was debating getting my rope licence back in 2012 but then I had to focus on which direction EnglishSheep was going. Hence concentrating on lawn care.

Now this opportunity has arisen which could provide the spring board to possibly adding tree work to our portfolio.

Cheers