WREXHAM - ARB Approved Workshop (Wed. 12th March)

AA Teccie (Paul)

Ahh, think its just the free assessment that I dont qualify for. Ide certainly like to come along to the workshop tho.

where is it? What time does it start?

Hi, it's at the Memorial Hall (i think) n 9.30 meet for 10am start.

if you can email [email protected] she'll book you on and send joining instructions nearer the time with full details (and she'll prepare you a nice certificate for your CPD record, an advantage of actually booking on the workshop.)

Thanks for your interest n look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers..:thumbup1:

Paul

Both us us from WFL, really glad we came to the workshop in Durham Wednesday last week, now motivated and ready to get on and prepare for the assessment sometime this year hopefully! thanks for a good day Paul.

Hi Steph, glad u found the day useful and look forward to your application in due course...good stuff!

don't hesitate to contact me if you need any further guidance/assistance.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post.:thumbup:

best regards

paul

• 2 weeks later...
"Miss it = miss out!":lol:

Okay, I don't do sales but "good effort" yeah?!

So who's, gonna be joining me at Wrexham?

REMEMBER if you're a 'small' business, i.e. fewer than 5 employees, and you come along with a nomination from a LA Tree Officer (see attached) you get the chance of a FREE assessment (saving £495 +VAT) or one of two 'half-pricers' (saving £247.50)

Hoping to see you there :thumbup1:

Thanks all..

Paul

Hi all,

BUMP...crash, bang, wallop..! :001_rolleyes:

PLEASE be sure to let us know, i.e. [email protected], or at least me directly, i.e. 'pm' me, that you wish to attend this event as it's looking a little "up in the air" at the moment so we need confirmations ASAP please.

Thanks all..:thumbup1:

Paul