Elm rigging/cut n chuck video

josharb87

Liked the matter of fact-ness of the compilation Mr Philpotts :thumbup1:

DED?

What height were they, 60 feet?

If ded, any others in the surrounding treescape that are going the same way?

Yep, DED, id guess i fell 30 DED trees a year. although theres still many big and old ones still thriving.

You may remember a year or 2 ago, i assisted 4 or 5 being felled with a big hiab with grab and saw, these trees are in the same row (but under different ownership)

theres another of simmilar size, 200m away enclosed in old wooden buildings with the top showing signs of DED.

I dont think DED here is quite as aggressive as in the UK, more slow and steady, one tree can have it, a tree 20m away can be totally unaffected

Nice work josh. 👍😎

Excuse my ignorant's I had noticed a lot of advertising your name a lot on the video! Are you going freelance now mate? And I had heard your popping back over to the uk? Be good to meet up buddy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

My name throughout the video is because of past videos being uploaded by another user and being used on their website to promote their company without my permission, lodged a complaint with YouTube copyright and the videos were removed:thumbup:

Will be back staying in Suffolk end of August, the odd day out/night in Cambridge too id expect :)