MEWP hire gloucestershire

jjll

Hi

I have a bit of a problem, I have priced to remove some small roadside trees and due to ease, I have priced in a MEWP.

The hire place came out and quoted for the right MEWp for the job, so , I included this in the quote for the customer. The job has had the go ahead and we have done part of the job,which didn't need the MEWP, but have been waiting on electricity shrouding, which has taken a very long time, for the road side trees. Finally had the shrouding done so my next step was to book in the MEWP. I spoke to the same rep who came out to the site to book it and because it was "so long ago" (3-4months max) and couldnt find the paper work he has to look at the site again. This time he says the gradient of the road is too much for the machine and they don't have a machine for the job, and that I need a vehicle MEWP.

So.... I now have the problem of re pricing a stared job, which I don't particularly want to do as the whole process has taken so long to get this far.

Does any one know of where I can hire one and if possible the price I'd be looking at per day?

It would also need to be fairly narrow as its a country road and quite tight with high banks either side.

Cheers for any replies.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Thanks,

What is the width of the Landy with support legs down?

And roughly what would you hire it out at? (Pm)

I will also give GT a call today,

Cheers for the reply,

Oh, and the trees are fairly small 30-40ft ish, there is a line of them up a bank, all syc and ash, most of it small enough to come down in hand held sections