Experience wanted.

ChrisPlumpton

Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum, I've been browsing the site for a while but never had anything worthwhile to post! Basically im after gaining some experience. I'm in the process of making a career change and I have recently completed my CS30 and CS31 training. I have a full time job, I volunteer virtually every Sunday with the National Trust and have done for the last 18 months+. I've got experience in a lot different areas (fencing, pathwork etc) but now I'm after gaining some experience working with an arborist. I'm looking for someone in the Cheshire area (I live in Northwich) who would be willing to let me come and work with them on a weekend and to help me build my job knowledge and saw experience. I'm not after payment, just someone to provide me with the saw time and instruction to help me get a job in the future. I am 30yrs old, have my own PPE and chainsaw (Husky 550xp) and I'm hard working and punctual.

If anybody feels like they can help me out and are willing to let me help you out please drop me a PM and I will forward on my contact details.

Thanks for your time

Chris.

Wish I could help you out but am up in Sunderland. Just be wary you dont get lumbered feeding the chipper all day lol. No seriously, there will be someone down there wanting a helping hand maybe snedding and/or bucking etc, good luck mate...Nick Pearson, Timberline-Roe Ltd.

• 2 weeks later...

Great day today working with chris

Works hard

Works safe

Starting off felling some 25 ft ugly leaning deformed sycamore

Then he took down a 60 ft + leaning larch with a twisted middle to top

Confident safe and nailed it through the centre between two close larch no hang up

Snedded out cross cut and stacked everything he cut stacked the brash tidy

Highly recommended and look forward to working together again

Had a really good day yesterday working with Damian on a private estate. I'd just like to says a big thanks to him for letting me help him out. It felt good to get out in the woods with my saw and get some more felling under my belt. Cheers mate, I look forward to helping you out again in the near future.