wanted samples of briquettes

Been supplying hotmax heat logs to some of my outlets they've realy took off.Trouble being ive now ran out & bedmax/hotmax are struggling to keep up with supply/demand to retailers.My next batch collection spot is mid Feb.So im looking for a new supplier not bothered if softwood or hardwood but want a good hard briquette that doesnt crumble.Hotmax bags are 20kg so would like the same size bag.If anyone on here produces/supplies to merchants & are interested in sending me a sample/price id appreciate it im not talking massive amounts but say a couple of tons for first order.Pm me many thanks Darren

Hi, we can supply RUF- Briquettes 12 per pack, 10 kg each pack. Can send a picture on email if interested.

Made from mixed conifiers sawdust.

Briquette dimensions: 2.5x4.5x6 cm, Moisture Content up to 12% usually 8%

If interested please pm me your post code and I will get back to your with a price.

FOB from Latvia is around 120 Euro/ Tonne - 100 packs

Give Kevin a ring at Bridgebrook Energy 01284 810601. UK made briquettes under 5% and extruded so they don't so all that swelling up and falling to bits routine. We normally light our stove in the afternoon from the embers of the night before, and we don't stoke it up or close it down at bed time. Tell him Andy at Greenfires sent you.

Hi, we can supply RUF- Briquettes 12 per pack, 10 kg each pack. Can send a picture on email if interested.

Made from mixed conifiers sawdust.

Briquette dimensions: 2.5x4.5x6 cm, Moisture Content up to 12% usually 8%

If interested please pm me your post code and I will get back to your with a price.

FOB from Latvia is around 120 Euro/ Tonne - 100 packs

Thanks for that but like i say id rather stick to 20kg bags

Give Kevin a ring at Bridgebrook Energy 01284 810601. UK made briquettes under 5% and extruded so they don't so all that swelling up and falling to bits routine. We normally light our stove in the afternoon from the embers of the night before, and we don't stoke it up or close it down at bed time. Tell him Andy at Greenfires sent you.

Many thanks for that Andy will give him a call on Monday.