Timberking 1600

6scotty6

TimberKing - Portable Sawmills Since 1929

Frank Gamwell, up near Perth is the dealer for the UK. He is a very nice chap, and I went up to see a 2200 that had been freshly imported. Huge mill, and far too large to tow with a standard 4x4.

How much of a hurry are you to get a mill? I could well be coming to a decision to sell mine within a month or so (wouldn't be able to physically sell it until a new one arrives).

Jonathan

Not concrete by any stretch of the imagination, but hopefully this:

Log Master

It's not got much more capacity that the Woodmizer, but I'm not bothered. Anything over 32 inches gets halved now before it goes on the Woodmizer. I strongly dislike very wide boards as my back won't take it, and the same boards with the heart cut out dry far flatter. Everything is hydraulic on the Logmaster - no 12v motors at all.

Jonathan

TimberKing - Portable Sawmills Since 1929

Frank Gamwell, up near Perth is the dealer for the UK. He is a very nice chap, and I went up to see a 2200 that had been freshly imported. Huge mill, and far too large to tow with a standard 4x4.

How much of a hurry are you to get a mill? I could well be coming to a decision to sell mine within a month or so (wouldn't be able to physically sell it until a new one arrives).

Jonathan

what mill do you have and how much are you looking for?