Inurance Premium with additional cover per job

Conan The Librarian

Thanks Mixeangased,

Tried Trust Mark, got a great offer for 5M with no height restriction, excavation down to 3M (standard) but no ability to increase or provide additional cover per job.

I'll double check to make sure they were not thinking I was asking of only insurance cover per job without an annual lower risk premium in place.

In the meantime has anyone else got any reccomendations please?

Thanks Guys,

I feel the quest is nigh!!

Could'nt find an Arb Insurer that would increase PL and EL mid term on a per job only basis, as had been mentioned by a few on my adventures. Please PM me in the future if you should have details of any.

I Had a busy but enjoyable day in the ring for insurance, educative and informative regarding definitions and packages available and some good chat by a few.

It was quite refreshing to speak to the organ grinder in the end in so much as someone who was:

polite, could converse and knew their product and survived my 10 minute round pommel of questions,

also had patience and understood the meaning of "I'm busy right now, I'll call you back"!

To top it all off I got a quick response with all documents containing the full brief arriving by email ........Ohhhh what a package! As competitive in price as my saw with all the neat built in features included as standard that got me warm on a wet highland day!

My only reservation with any insurance is the pay out!!

I think this one's going to be straight forward and simples!

You're hired!!