First outing with the go pro in a while

Dilz

Tidy job that mate.

If I had to nitpick which is the job of every tree surgeon, I'd say the trousers are a bit loud:001_smile:

Anyway, just wondered what the music was....I'm always looking to extend my chillin tunes playlist:001_smile:

the track is Chase & Status-Can't Get Enough -

The there trousers are the Husky technical extreme, only front protection but they are comfy and light and piss on the x-fit imop, and orange is my faivouret colour, had em a few months and unlike sthil x-fit, the crotch aint ripped out on em, has extra padding in the knees which is handy,

I need to get a pic up of me in my full get up - orange trousers, orange hi vis, helmet, rope, flip line, spike, specs. I'm like a tango advert gone wrong. looking forward to the 540T so i can have me an orange climbing saw!

the knees pads do stand out a bit, but give the effect on the knees similar to wearing say the stretch air class 2 trousers, and its because the trousers are so thin that they stick out so much, also got zip vents and a few handy pockets, and i dont need belt or braces due to the velcro side adjustment, which makes them more comfy in the harness, for summer climbing with at least some chain saw protection i highly recommend them, gonna see how cold it has to get here before i switch back to the stretch air class 2 all round protection - they are like wearing a duvet around each leg, and about as moveable.....

Cheers for that I've downloaded it to my chillin tunes now mate.

Just to throw one back to you for your next vid, you might try 'Woodcutter's Son' by Paul Weller from the Stanley Road Album.

I haven't downloaded the trousers yet though mate:001_smile: ...although you got me thinking about it just for the kneepads.