Tech Cert Management Exercise

NewParkTrees

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member. I do agree, it does take ages to get this qualification.

Finally i'm doing my management exam this year and I know its gonna be tough going.

Plant and fungi id's is gonna be a bugger!

I'm coming over from Northern Ireland to the tree life prep course in september so hoping that will help me alot.

I would like to get my hands on BS 5837 to go through it, as i heard that it features quite heavily on the exam.

Any help and pointers would be good, just feeling a little lost for study mates over here!

• 1 month later...
Oh dear...I cant even find a copy of the draft document on tinternet ! Looks like I"ll have to buy a copy unless someone can help me out !!

British Standards bought on line will have the purchaser's name printed along the edge of each page. This is to stop copyright infringement which is an offence. Although the document is grossly overpriced, you or anyone else need to make sure that your copy does not infringe copyright. You should however be allowed to copy a small part of the document without infringing copyright, 10% or one chapter, I think but check first.

Try going to your library who will often have a licence for BS and will usually let you have it on a short loan. (They can print it there and then). Many university libraries allow BS download if they hold a licence.