2 Oaks dismantled from the bucket

mistahbenn

Haha, it was only the tips that wafted the gutter, no mistakes, it was a drop to the rigging point. Nothing else to rig from as stuff underneath. Could have used double rig technique, but well, it worked out ok. I had a spider leg on that branch if you noticed, but could have spread the attachment points further apart, for more balance so it wasn't so tip heavy. There was a light right underneath too.

My ground guy, Cosby, is so bloody good, he makes me look good! :)

Haha, it was only the tips that wafted the gutter, no mistakes, it was a drop to the rigging point. Nothing else to rig from as stuff underneath. Could have used double rig technique, but well, it worked out ok. I had a spider leg on that branch if you noticed, but could have spread the attachment points further apart, for more balance so it wasn't so tip heavy. There was a light right underneath too.

My ground guy, Cosby, is so bloody good, he makes me look good! :)

thanks for the reply mate, looking at it again earlier and yes you could of balanced it a little more.....but if the gutter was the only thing to get wafted(:laugh1:) then thats cool, again good stuff that man.....:thumbup1:

and your groundys are ace.....