iron horse where can you buy?

woodland

had a e.mail back from the makers's .Hello Kew,

Great pictures, nice to see that the Ironhorse is a good machine for your kind of work. Yes, it’s thru that we don’t have

any dealer in UK at the moment. What I can recommend in the near future is that You buy direct from us. I have attached

the spare parts catalogue and by this You can give us needed part no. and we will quote You each time, if this is OK?

Of course we are at the same time working to get a good co-operation with some company “over there”, and I hope this

occasional solution is Ok. If there are any person interested to buy a new Ironhorse, maybe You can give them mine contact info.

and I will make them a quote.

Have a nice day!

Med vänlig hälsning/ Best regards,

Torbjörn Resvik

Export Manager

Lennartsfors AB

Lennartsfors 1

672 92 ÅRJÄNG

Phone: +46 573-392 28

Fax: +46 573 300 35

Mob: +46 76-1168120

E-mail: [email protected]

Web-site: Lennartsfors AB

Edited by Big Bolt

Hi all

Ive had a lot of interest in this iron horse, it must be the rise in low impact logging and the fact that this is over £10,000 new. All ive said is first to £1500 gets it. Im not really fussed if i sell it or not as i dont need the cash and its not in the way. Its a good little tool as shes set up in the pictures, the bolsters are 2.5ft tall and i put 10ft lengths on, and she can pretty much track out of anywhere, where i can walk. Everything works as it should, forwards, backwards, neutral and diff lock. The engine gets serviced yearly and all moving parts get greased once a week when in use. It scurrently getting used to ferry my son who is 2 1/2yrs old around the back field around the house!!! So it has a weekly outing :) The rest of the time it lives under a tarporlin. It does need a boggie cog at the back in a perfect world, there £68 new and can be sent out next day as there in this country. It takes around 10mins to put on as long as you have a high lift jack. I do have the boggie cog but the center is knackered. It has a bump on the front handle but we're talking the size of a 10 pence piece. The emergency stop and everything else is in working order. If you want to know any more just pm me.

Many thanks

Pete