New shape ranger catalitic coverter's being stolen

farmboymark

Evening people,

just thought i'd give you the heads up there's been a spate of newer shape ranger (not the brand new ones) cats being nicked of off the trucks parked up outside at peoples houses around our area last week theer where 15 doen in one night!!

so keep your eyes open for suspisus looking people at night carrying pipe cutters

you can get a cat protect system that can tell where the cat came from when they try and scrap it.

sorry about the spelling, been up since 6 lambing for the past week:sleep1::sleep:

i'm in east leicestershire, the rangers are parked up out side of the houses, they use pipe cutters to cut the exhaust pipe, quick, quiet, and £1700-£2000 to replace

so keep your eyes peeled

I know someone in melton that had his done the other week, so they must be working the area.