Ms660 wrap round handle

Ben farrimond

Do you know the part numbers of the chain brake you had before and what you changed it to, also the part number of the handlebar?

Don't have the original part numbers, but these are the new part numbers I bought

1122 790 3603 WRAP HANDLE

1122 790 9102 HAND GUARD

9074 478 4435 (X 2) PAN HEAD SCREW 6X19

9074 478 4675 PAN HEAD SCREW 6X32.5

No reason why these wouldn't fit a new 660 or is 3603 not available at all any more?

I ordered the screws, but I do seem to remeber that you don't actually need them to swap the bars.

Don't have the original part numbers, but these are the new part numbers I bought

1122 790 3603 WRAP HANDLE

1122 790 9102 HAND GUARD

9074 478 4435 (X 2) PAN HEAD SCREW 6X19

9074 478 4675 PAN HEAD SCREW 6X32.5

No reason why these wouldn't fit a new 660 or is 3603 not available at all any more?

I ordered the screws, but I do seem to remeber that you don't actually need them to swap the bars.

-3603 is no longer available.

If the OP's saw is only a couple weeks old he won't need to change the hand guard.:001_smile:

All he will need is;

3/4 wrap 1122 790 3611 and the 32.5 fixing screw, 9074 478 4675. Three of the original four fixing screws can be reinstalled with the new handle.

There is a kit available for older saws which don't have the modified handguard, which includes the new handguard and handlebar. It is usually cheaper to order parts in kit form from Stihl.

The large clutch cover might be a good idea also...