comments and advice please..

kempo79

yeah they were happy with what i did, im sure there ask me back again this its the second job iv done for them first one was removing two large leylands.

was done climbing on this job + two smaller trees by 2pm.

im not offended by the comments im grateful for the advice.

thanks

You shouldnt be offended either , the ability to go up there and do that ( albeit a bit differently) is really admirable and no way a slight on your professionalism or talent :thumbup1:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah they were happy with what i did, im sure there ask me back again this its the second job iv done for them first one was removing two large leylands.

was done climbing on this job + two smaller trees by 2pm.

im not offended by the comments im grateful for the advice.

thanks

Good attitude!

The thing about savign them more in the future is that you could actually charge them more now for saving them later, if that makes sense, but it takes some good verbal skills.

So say they have had a quote to do what you did for 500, then I come along and explain the future better to them and they accept my quote for 600 for a job that is going to save them money in the long term, and leave them with prettier trees in the meantime.

of course its rareley that simple!!!!

You shouldnt be offended either , the ability to go up there and do that ( albeit a bit differently) is really admirable and no way a slight on your professionalism or talent :thumbup1:

No, I thought it was unproffessional and talentless! The proffesionalism came from taking the advice without offence, and asking for it in the first place.

No, I thought it was unproffessional and talentless! The proffesionalism came from taking the advice without offence, and asking for it in the first place.

He had the three trees done by 2pm!! Quick and talented , but you got the thanks :thumbdown::laugh1:

I am worried about how quickly you came up with that, is your hardrive full of stuff like that?

My comment was more aimed at born2trot for being gay and calling someone talented when there really was no reason! In a humorous way of course. But now its all gone gay! Back to the beer tomorrow!