Splicing Workshop Norfolk 19/12/08

Alex

As it says on the tin, Noddy from treeworker.co.uk is running with myself a splicing workshop in Norfolk on the 19/12/08 nr Fakenham. Cost is £165 with all the tools and kit you will need on the day and set you up to splice for you to take home, the rope you will use on the day and tea coffee food etc.

If you would like to come booking full payment in advance with to treeworker as places are limited, most are filled already so please contact either myself or Nod asap.

[email protected]

Ps don't message me on here or leave comnet on thread, been to busy to think let alone lose days on here so check up on you all infreaquntly...

Cheers Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks

Just a quick heads up on the splicing workshops. We now have a guaranteed workshop in place just outside Norwich on Friday 19th December. Many thanks to Alex for pulling that one together.

I have also found a great venue close to home, which is north Buckinghamshire. Approximately 1 hours drive from Birmingham, London situated on the borders of Bucks, Oxon & Northants. I have made a booking to run another workshop here on 02/02/2009 for anyone who may be interested.

We are well on our way to setting up a system whereby a splicers competancy can be proven over a period of time & should be okay in terms of AFAG guidance.

Anyone who has attended a workshop in the past & is interested in finding out more info please mail me at [email protected]

Also if your interested in hosting or attending a splicing workshop contact me at the same email. It's better than PMing as I'm not always hanging out here.

Cheers

Nod