moving business to edinburgh ..any work??

Czlowiek Drzewo

My Missus has been offered well paid job in Edinburgh but we stay in Glasgow and don't want her to commute daily.

I am looking for work out that way on a subbie basis only.

My business in Glasgow is going well and growing but long story short...Glasgow is a Dump! and don't want been held here by established business.

I am exp climber. Have own woodchipper, truck, all tools, insurance.

Would be willing to come out climb from 7.30am till 6pm with truck and chipper for day rate. will work weekends etc.

Cheers,

Martyn

Hi martyn good luck with your move really hope y find work soon

Nice place to live . If you think like this the work will soon be rolling in .

Most people have trees in there gardens that need looking at . All you need to do is be telling everyone you come into contact with every day what you do . Never miss an opportunity to spread the word , I use very well made up post card sizes business cards i never leave home without them they go in my bag everywhere and into every place I visit shops , cafes and everyone I make contact with it works wonders All free advertising .

All the best littletree:thumbup: