Site Safety Guide - Example for College

Timmy

Hi everyone,

I have an assignment for college which is drawing up a site safety guide for a contractor highlighting safety issues and legislation etc. I have most of the information I think i need (LOLER stuff/HSE regulations/NPTC quals etc) but I'm not really sure how you would lay it out for someone to work too (which is part of the criteria).

I was just wondering if anyone knows of example forms that I could use as a template?

Cheers

i have just done similiar and laid it out in a rick assesment

there are plenty of templates on the internet and then did a title page to include everything not in the template i.e. first aiders nearest hospital grid eference and if its an sssi or not

Hi everyone,

I have an assignment for college which is drawing up a site safety guide for a contractor highlighting safety issues and legislation etc. I have most of the information I think i need (LOLER stuff/HSE regulations/NPTC quals etc) but I'm not really sure how you would lay it out for someone to work too (which is part of the criteria).

I was just wondering if anyone knows of example forms that I could use as a template?

Cheers

Hi Timmy,

Much of this will be covered by the site risk assessment process. See Help becoming an ARB Approved Contractor for some examples and perhaps follow the Module 1 - Site Inspection of the 'ARB Approved Contractor' standard (see Become an ARB Approved Contractor scrolling down to find the 2x word docs.)

Good luck..

Paul

PS Don't forget too that the AFAG guides, as well as giving guidance to establish a 'safe system of work', can be used for site safety audits (hence the tick boxes in the l/hand margins.)