supplier in fife?

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

SGM have special online prices that they don't honour over the counter, they didn't say that until I got there, I walked out empty handed, what a waste of time, would never go there again

Yea they are just too expensive. I order online from Clark Forest, prices are good and its next day delivery if you order in time. Yvonne if your reading this, you know where to send the freebies for the free advertising:thumbup1:

who'd you work for in town David?

Jamie

Got my fingers in a couple of pies but i couldnt tell you in case you stole them from me:001_tt2:

Only joking but i wouldnt want to name anyone on here in case they would get upset about it, not that i think they would but its not for me to say.

If you want to pm me your number i can pass it on if you like:thumbup1: