Anyone do the Tough Guy Challenge?

MaxJ

Did anyone venture to Wolverhampton last weekend to do the Tough Guy Challenge? I did it with 3 other mates and have to say although it was cold we had a great time!

CIMG0983.jpg.b78dc2783ddd473ff1adf6c334f8b01a.jpg

CIMG0976.jpg.d6128c3f9d9c838e474bf571bcf89ca4.jpg

CIMG0963.jpg.df6d376f05cbe6ec149091bfd9b2d90e.jpg

Edited by Steve Bullman
swearing.....will delete entire post next time

nice one , looks a good crack. one of the nurses who looked after me in hospital got me to look it up as she was going to do it. i kind of made a deal that when i was fit enough to do it i would do one with her.... not sure what ive let my self in for, hopefully she'll have forgotten by then!

did you do it for charity or punishment?

I did it! You had to go out in Wolves the night before get completely bladdered, make a fool of yourself when you got back to the hotel (Ok this was optional....) Go for a little run round a muddy field, up and down a hill a couple of times, jump in a bit of water and climb over some rope and logs, being electrocuted every so often!!

Actually it was awesome, my time was rubbish but I had a laugh and dragged a girl round that was hypothermic in the end!

Check out Tough Guy or have a look on youtube it's hard to describe how good it actually was!!!

Well done UKMINCH! I actually had to laugh at a guy that did it wearing only a thong, only to then see him being dragged out of the lake after the jump with hypothermia!!

What time did you do? We went round as a 4 and took it steady really, I knew I was never in a million years win it so we had the odd breather here and there! 2hrs 20 I think!