Anyone know where can sit ABC cert in arb exams?

APC

Also note that each assessment centre requires x weeks notice of your intention to sit the exam on the dates in June/December. For example, Easton College (Norwich) wants 6 weeks notice.

Just had a grim thought. The course is "live" until end of December this year. Expected time to do the course is around 12-18months. Will ABC still do exam papers for it in a years time? Think i may have made a duff choice.

Hiya,

Yeah, we have got til end of Dec 2012 to sit the exams, but we do have to be registered with a college as an external candidate before 31st Dec this year.

But just to let you know - I e-mailed ABC the other day and they said that I had to register with a college by the 10th, so that the college can let ABC know by the 15th, which must be the day ABC break up for Xmas.

I phoned Easton College, Norfolk today to register but the guy wasn't in til tomorrow, so don't know what's involved with registration - hopefully can get it done by the 10th!

Just rang Easton College, you have to register to do the old-style RFS cert by the end of the year or ABC won't let you do the exams, and pay up for your registration/exams/invigilation costs up front. Don't know about re-sits (although hoping I won't have to take any!), and then you need to let them know which exams you wish to sit about 6 weeks before the actual exam date.

Bloody good job this thread came up, or I'd have missed the deadline too!