Komatsu dealer for saw parts

Robert_S

Whoops - apologies for dud info in my earlier post. It seems Komatsu parts have hit yet another all time low, and Stubbins Bros can source nothing at present.

However here is a firm, I know not from Adam, who claim that they have some stock and can obtain ALL parts for ALL products that are or have been in the Komatsu Zenoah range. (which would be as it should be - Husqvarna have owned Komatsu Zenoah for many years now).

Contact Information

I'll test them out in due course. My current background project is resurrecting a Stihl 024 from my boxes of spares.

I've been a fan of the Komatsu top handle saws (G300TS) for more than 20 years. Robust enough, ultra superb engines, well balanced, very light, best with a 16" bar (unless you want to win races on the bigger stuff) and highly suitable for anyone whose climbing advantage is length rather than strength. And dare I say it in this modern age? Yes - The perfect tool to have ticking over within arms reach of the mouth of a chipper :)

Want to buy one? They are very cheap in Italy, where some are made.

Agrieuro.com -

Interesting that Agrieuro is marketing Komatsu top handle carving saws. In the UK it seems we would have to risk a £2000 fine or hang from a harness to use one!

For all brands that are not Komatsu I've stumbled across a mainly internet / Ebay firm, that just happens to be comfortably in my working area. Yesterday, it sold me a piston and ring kit for an 024, off the shelf, for £15.58 + vat. Very happy with that.

Garden machinery spare parts - Garden & Hire Spares

what model saw is it cause we run mainly komatsu and have a fairly impressive komatsu grave yard, so may be able to find u the part

That would be excellent matt.

G415 AVS is what is on the saw but the part number is 2851-55121 it a plastic worm drive for the oil pump, im sure a few will be the same.

If you find one pm me and i will sort you out with some cash for postage and a beer:thumbup1:

• 6 years later...
On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2010 at 21:23, Matt Butler said:

what model saw is it cause we run mainly komatsu and have a fairly impressive komatsu grave yard, so may be able to find u the part

Can you help me at all please? Looking for a starter coil for a Komatsu Zenoah G300TS serial number 211472?