Anyone used one?

rorymoon

I have been given a jonsered 2094 and althought a bit old it seems a sound saw:thumbup1: to me runs nicely and is very clean for it's age, so dose anyone have any experiance with them?

For resons unknown to me it's been changed to a 404 chain which I think should be changed back to the 3/8 I beleave it should be, it also has a flat bumper type thing where the spikes should be dose anyone know what the reson for this is?

excellent saw, arguably better than the husky394...

parts availability not so good... take care of it

.404/ 3/8th meh... pros and cons, the choice is yours

bumper spikes... flat and spiked were an option, flat bumpers seemed popular with scandinavian loggers during the 80's, who knows why

I ran a Jonsered 2094 for a long time, old and tatty it was, but it ran and cut well. I bought 2nd hand for 175quid to replace my stolen saws (uninsured) and sold it about 6years later for 350. Good, solid reliable old girl, probably still running. Oh and used to run 30" on 3/8 with spikes.