Jet Fit

dangerous brian

There great for tough weeds, only problem you through half the line away.

Yes the cord is really aggressive but i don't miss taking that bloody spool to bits every time the line breaks so i can put up with the extra waste.:001_smile:

Theyve Probably been mentioned before,but i bit the bullit and bought a jet fit head for my strimmer,what a revelation incredible invention,wish i got one years ago well done Oregon,money well spent.:thumbup:

Hi

Just to let you know a few tips we use since the launch 5 years ago.

When new dissemble the head, copper slip the threads on the 4 allen bolts and re-assemble, saves time later in life.

Did you know you can use ALL nylon line thru the head as well, so if going around things you want to keep take out the flexiblade and use nylon strips of 20cm long.

Keep about 1cm out of the the head on the opposite side to the cutting line, this allows removal if you get a break off.

New Techniblade cuts bracken and i've even cut small Gorse as well.

Go on Oregonchain.eu and see the videos, techniblade the movie.

There are 10's of 1000's out in the field now and it is a great option to fast brushcutting of heavy weeds and light woody whips.

The 4 line version is also available for 40cc and above and is awesome.

Oh and all components are available as spare parts, pawls,screws, washers rubbing cap etc

Les