winch for jcb

pro bros

i know where there are 2 hydraulic 10 inch tree shears very close to you if you are interested, would make the hawthorn hedge very easy mate

i did consider shears but several reasons put me off like how fast will they cut,can i only lift one stem at a time onto the fire ,will the fire damage them? also cost. but on the other hand it would be a one man job so maybe im wrong . i can clear 500 m a day on average just now what do you think. if you could send me the details ill definately consider it though mate thanks again

i have never used them but on a job like hawthorn i couldnt think of anything better, yes you are only cutting say 1 at a time but once you get into the flow of it, 1 guy ina machine can sit on his behind and not get jagged to bits, if the running to the fire was a slow process then if there is room i would pile them up as i went then swung round and doze them with the 4 in 1 or pallet forks. another good way for hawthorn is do the cutting with pole saws, just stretch in and do break cuts and then get out the way. You obviously know whatyou are doing, in my head its a long line of trees but maybe i am wrong, it has been known lol. I am off back up the yard so will take some pics of the winch mate

i have never used them but on a job like hawthorn i couldnt think of anything better, yes you are only cutting say 1 at a time but once you get into the flow of it, 1 guy ina machine can sit on his behind and not get jagged to bits, if the running to the fire was a slow process then if there is room i would pile them up as i went then swung round and doze them with the 4 in 1 or pallet forks. another good way for hawthorn is do the cutting with pole saws, just stretch in and do break cuts and then get out the way. You obviously know whatyou are doing, in my head its a long line of trees but maybe i am wrong, it has been known lol. I am off back up the yard so will take some pics of the winch mate

thanks the jcb is an excavator not wheel type one guy(my brother 100% trust) holds the bush on top ,push in, cut the base, lift out the way on to fire or to side if any good wood.h&s always observed before i get ambushed:sneaky2:

gotcha, i would ditch the saw mate and hire a manitu. If you have 30k on the job then stuff the firewood. I did a big hegde a few years ago and i just used chains onto the back of the mog and ripped them out and drove into a big field and dropped them off, then my mate passed in at the end of the week with his new holland and back rake and dozes it up, simples. i have got the pics for you. back in a mo

thats more like the dimensions i was thinking of stephen i will research that .btw hedges not allowed to be pulled out most be cut over ,dont ask why as they are getting replanted any way at a rate of 6/ m staggered rows thanks for the pics though