200t for sale

Tom D

This has been my second saw for a few years, It was bought fully re-conditioned from Gustharts, it had had new bariungs and many other parts. I have used it occasionaly since then as a backup saw. Now I have bought a new one and so don't really need it anymore.

I will be sticking it on ebay, but if anyone makes me the right offer I'll sell it here first. It has a 14"bar and is in good working order.

Cheers

Thanks for the pm's, I wasn't going to put a price on it, just see if anyone wants to make an offer before sticking it on ebay. They seem to make good money on there, but i often see posts on here looking for them so I thought I'd see if anyone fancies it.:001_smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.