Aussie/Brazilian 'friend' looking for short term experience

Colin Bashford

Hi guys I have received the copied email today via a fellow member (Jeremy Chancey - Brazil) of the ISA International Board.

If any can assist please email Travers on [email protected].

Knowing the generosity of Jeremy this could lead to a cheap trip to Brazil.

Thanks guys. Colin

Hi Colin, My name is Travers McNaught I am Australian and moved to Brazil about 10 months ago I got your contact from Jeremy Chancey as he is involed with the ISA chapter in Brazil and a friend of mine here. I currently work in Brazil for a small tree care company as a tree climber and I am looking at starting tree climbing courses for local companys in Brazil.

The reason that I am contacting you is that I am traveling to England in september to go to my best friends wedding so I am also looking to do a bit of tree work if I could maybe for about 2-3 weeks just get a bit of experience and see how tree workers in England are getting the job done and maybe learn some new tricks that might help me along the way.

I started an Arboricultre course in Australia but only completed half the course until me and my Brazilian wife moved to Brazil since then I have been study to sit the ISA Arborist Exams and I am also a ISA member. If you could help me in anyway or put me on to some one that might be able to find a bit of work for a few weeks around the start of sep that would be great.

Hi guys I have received the copied email today via a fellow member (Jeremy Chancey - Brazil) of the ISA International Board.

If any can assist please email Travers on [email protected].

Knowing the generosity of Jeremy this could lead to a cheap trip to Brazil.

Thanks guys. Colin

Hi Colin, My name is Travers McNaught I am Australian and moved to Brazil about 10 months ago I got your contact from Jeremy Chancey as he is involed with the ISA chapter in Brazil and a friend of mine here. I currently work in Brazil for a small tree care company as a tree climber and I am looking at starting tree climbing courses for local companys in Brazil.

The reason that I am contacting you is that I am traveling to England in september to go to my best friends wedding so I am also looking to do a bit of tree work if I could maybe for about 2-3 weeks just get a bit of experience and see how tree workers in England are getting the job done and maybe learn some new tricks that might help me along the way.

I started an Arboricultre course in Australia but only completed half the course until me and my Brazilian wife moved to Brazil since then I have been study to sit the ISA Arborist Exams and I am also a ISA member. If you could help me in anyway or put me on to some one that might be able to find a bit of work for a few weeks around the start of sep that would be great.

Hi lads

whereabouts in the UK is he looking for work