Fair Play to our boys

A friend of mine was invited out for a p1ss-up last week in celebration of what turned out to be 'my son has just killed his first paki in the gulf'......he declined. Whatever the reason, it is sick celebrating the taking of human life.:thumbdown:

I have to agree somewhat with cassius clay....."No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. "

Tommer 9 Sorry i think you took my reply out of context. I would not say that the taking of a human life is something to be celebrated. I would say it was more a case of a bit of positive propaganda.

I'm getting sick of hearing about our guys getting blown up, shot, etc. AND FOR WHAT!

Not saying the other guys are having a good time, but when it come down to it it was still a good shot.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic