Chicks

Danavan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only words. Sorry I couldn't get hold of any nice chick photo's for you all but my phone cam has no zoom to get to see the things only ment for our eyes only:001_tongue:

Nice derailing Tony, managed to steer away from the come out qu too:lol:

Glad you lot know so much about birds too & an interest in their chicks

Its only words. Sorry I couldn't get hold of any nice chick photo's for you all but my phone cam has no zoom to get to see the things only ment for our eyes only:001_tongue:

Nice derailing Tony, managed to steer away from the come out qu too:lol:

Glad you lot know so much about birds too & an interest in their chicks

danavan, seriously i do care about birdies, bigtime i dont have that much experiance as most birds are hedge hieght nesters, bar the odd owl or kestrel that wanted to peck my eyes out!

I was dumbfounded once, and learnt or rather gained a new found respect for natures mothering instinct when i drew a high revved saw pruning a hornbeam low growth only to see a frightened but motionless balckbird sitting on her nest, she wouldnt leave those eggs.

I would never disrespect the rights of animals to live, even if it is in a limited context within our human shadows:thumbup:

danavan, seriously i do care about birdies, bigtime i dont have that much experiance as most birds are hedge hieght nesters, bar the odd owl or kestrel that wanted to peck my eyes out!

I was dumbfounded once, and learnt or rather gained a new found respect for natures mothering instinct when i drew a high revved saw pruning a hornbeam low growth only to see a frightened but motionless balckbird sitting on her nest, she wouldnt leave those eggs.

I would never disrespect the rights of animals to live, even if it is in a limited context within our human shadows:thumbup:

I can't help but give our winged friends much respect too.

After a good half hr of observing said nest & young bing fed by a very comited mum & dad that we i.d as mistle thrush we were filled yet again with the respect for all as well put by you 'within our human shadows'.

They also had to deal with the atention of some relentless preditors to their young in the shape of magpie. I hope they see the time when their young can take to wing..

Can relate to the determination of the black bird you saw & the nutty eye removal atemptpts of other birds too.

I can't help but give our winged friends much respect too.

After a good half hr of observing said nest & young bing fed by a very comited mum & dad that we i.d as mistle thrush we were filled yet again with the respect for all as well put by you 'within our human shadows'.

They also had to deal with the atention of some relentless preditors to their young in the shape of magpie. I hope they see the time when their young can take to wing..

Can relate to the determination of the black bird you saw & the nutty eye removal atemptpts of other birds too.

It strikes me that life is both sweet and sour "inclusional" you mention the overbearing predation stress, something we all take way too much for granted in our arrogant and superior attitudes.

man often recieves enlightenment and education when faced by this dilema, often sadly its too late to learn the lesson and appreciate the struggle all life has even without our greed and influence upon the earth