Looking For Climbers and Ground Staff Bristol

Thesnarlingbadger

Hi People,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying life.

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but have (as always) left it until the last minute. 

I’m looking for climbers and ground staff on a Subby basis to do a couple of days a week.

We are a small/medium sized company who carry out the standard commercial/domestic work. We have got some nice takedowns and reductions in the next couple of months if that’s your bag and if not have plenty of the standard pruning and trimming jobs on.

Work has gone manic since September as. It always does and I was planning on jumping the gun and organising extra staff a bit beforehand but got wrapped up with other things.

If anyone is looking for work in the Bristol area let me know and I’ll get you in to see how you get on. Work is on a day rate and I’m happy to discuss this with anyone looking for work and rates will relate to experience and work ethic.

There is work for all levels of the industry and I just ask that people are honest about their skill set.

Tickets and experience are generally required but happy to have newbies come in and ground if anyone is thinking about a career in the industry. Also transport is no essential but will certainly make your life easier getting to the yard in the morning as we are based a little way out of Bristol. 

If you are interested or know of anyone who may be best way to get me is on my mobile 07725 951006 (if I don’t pick up leave a message or drop me a text and I’ll get back to you) or you can email me at [email protected] 

Thanks guys

Eric

• Like 2