Gustharts promo codes?

TunaCat

On 22/05/2023 at 13:27, Vedhoggar said:

A lot of their prices are below RRP, the 5% discount is for signing up to their news letter but it does not include machinery, they are a sound firm, I have dealt with them for many years without any problem. 

Yes they are okay.  But I have learned Honey Brothers is A LOT better.  Had lots of promo codes (got a 10% off).  Surprising cheap flat rate international shipping.  Larger selection and no high hidden international transaction fee.  Honeybros is definitely my new go to.  Saved 100s over ordering in the states to Hawaii and the shipping was cheaper!

20 hours ago, TunaCat said:

Yes they are okay.  But I have learned Honey Brothers is A LOT better.  Had lots of promo codes (got a 10% off).  Surprising cheap flat rate international shipping.  Larger selection and no high hidden international transaction fee.  Honeybros is definitely my new go to.  Saved 100s over ordering in the states to Hawaii and the shipping was cheaper!

Strange this🤔. The US always used to be cheaper for Forestry kit than the UK. I’ve shipped Chainsaws back in the past. I know others who have done the same recently. I presume climbing kit is cheaper as well - it’s a huge market there. Honey Bros aren’t the cheapest in the UK for all things Arb, some items yes, but other outlets are cheaper on other things and it changes from month to month, it pays to shop around. And your telling me/ us it’s the go to shop🤔. Something smells fishy Tunacat?

• Like 1

On 25/05/2023 at 10:43, dan blocker said:

Strange this🤔. The US always used to be cheaper for Forestry kit than the UK. I’ve shipped Chainsaws back in the past. I know others who have done the same recently. I presume climbing kit is cheaper as well - it’s a huge market there. Honey Bros aren’t the cheapest in the UK for all things Arb, some items yes, but other outlets are cheaper on other things and it changes from month to month, it pays to shop around. And your telling me/ us it’s the go to shop🤔. Something smells fishy Tunacat?

I said its MY go to.  Believe me i dont care where anyone else shops.  True other places have better deals for other items.  But for ME i can’t buy 1 item from each place and pay 1000 in shipping.  Anyways this euro forum bores me and isnt useful

3 hours ago, TunaCat said:

I said its MY go to.  Believe me i dont care where anyone else shops.  True other places have better deals for other items.  But for ME i can’t buy 1 item from each place and pay 1000 in shipping.  Anyways this euro forum bores me and isnt useful

Bye then

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1