works do

colsontr33s

christmas is well and truly over. worked with a firm this week who i used to be employed with and asked how the works do went after i left. bearing in mind they always got messy. some are still talked about years later! so this year after i left, 1 individual got himself in such a state no taxi would pick him up and ventured off into the unknown got himself lost on some housing estate (were they hadnt grited)! proceeded to fall over and injure himself many times. and ended up knocking on some poor souls door at god know o'clock, who gave him a lift home! this was a tame year, got many worse storys than this, will post some more if this takes off. but want to hear your storys! xmas do's, summer do's, friday after work! lets here it!!!:thumbup:

I remember one year a companay invited every "subbie" they had used over the last year and quite a few other local companies too. Ended up with the biggest punch up I'd ever seen, many girlfriends there were ex's of other tree guys who were there, and some wives went not knowing that their bit on the side would be there too and guys who had undercut/slagged off/stolen from each other were all in same room, it was great.

Another firm a few years back. we had all met up in a pub at xmas time somany groups out enjoying the festive season. ordered the first round at bar when 1 guy from another group who had obviously been there all day, poured a pint over another guys head. this ended with a big punch up with us making a quick exit and a free round! papers next said it was the local constabularys xmas do!