New Vehicle/Skips On the Highway

ukminch

Mr Ed used to run a hooklift 7.5 tonne Iveco, so if you want any more info I'm sure he'll be able to help.

The only other advice I have is if you do buy one, dont fell any big stems straight into it. :blushing::biggrin:

I won't ask......... Yer Mr Ed posted when I had the pics of the big skip in. If i go down that route, I'll certainly be asking nicely if I can pick his brains. Don't want to take up peoples time (other than general advice on here) until I've got it straight in my mind what I want, why and how much I can justify spending!!

Cheers again

R

is this the sorta thing your thinking of? i know this is a trailer and your thinking of a pickup/lorry. i wouldnt go for anything less than a 7.5 tonner as the smaller the body the steeper the angle when loading[ATTACH]25017[/ATTACH]

Yep thats exactly what I'm looking at. Is that what you use?

R

Yep thats exactly what I'm looking at. Is that what you use?

R

yes i tow it behind my u900. yes its very handy :001_smile: make the bodys you need to suit your jobs. iv even got a crane mounted on the front of one of my bodys for big bits.

the gear i have is Linktip 5 i think. but wither youl can make it handy for you depends on how you work thinks :001_smile:

Image162.jpg.7b5123e5448655aba9adb142e3eace6b.jpg

59765504abd36_3567115857_d415f8d123_m1.jpg.bea16912ca79bac290016f67a0c24e42.jpg