Entry level/trainee job Belfast?

bertilak89

Hi, I am on the hunt for any entry level job in Belfast, I am happy to do brush dragging/labouring to get my foot in the door but my end goal is to become a skilled climber so I am trying to get the experience I need.

I have my CS30 and I am aiming to do more tickets but I am reluctant to fork out the money at the minute with no way of putting what I learn to good use.

I have done a couple of trial days with a company but didn't hear anything back, I work hard and wasn't told anything negative on the job so I assume it was my lack of experience that has failed me here. I have also emailed all companies local to me but have not heard anything back and trainee jobs/apprenticeships seem to be non existent in Northern Ireland

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Thomas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.