Help me out looking for long distance and need some advice

sasha.p

learning that should of said in the title lol Can anyone tell me what long distance courses are available and where I should be looking for them?

I currently have my cs30&31 and my chipper tickets but I really want to advance my training over the next couple of years, due to home circumstances I have been working self employed for almost 3 years now found work has taken over quite a bit where I had planned to do more training but just did not have time to fit it in when I should of done mostly due to workload and stuff outside of work.

I made a point of getting started with my training again and I started before Christmas and done my chipper ticket and currently got a date and days lesson booked for march for my trailer test so I can get that out the way too,I would like to do my climbing and ariel rescue but I am not confident enough to just yet I feel I need more experience and somebody to teach me working alone has not helped this situation even though I don't intend on going out and tackling large mature trees as its just me and my business with no intentions of expanding yet,I feel I have passed on work that I could of done had I had my tickets and the knowledge to do so and its time to put that right so I am looking for courses and advice should I be looking at starting with Level 2 Cert in Arb ?is that a good starting place?and what fees are involved with this course I could of spent money on a chipper but I feel I can manage without one for the time being and training is more important to me for the long term ,any advice would be much appreciated help me get back on track

Hi, i spoke to HCC at the of last week as i'm also looking at doing my level 2 arb cert, their were very helpful and called me back to talk me through the programme so ive made my mind up im going with them, ive just done my cs 38,39,40 training with Arborcraft Solutions of Cardiff if you need some training or advice give Andrew Dowden a bell on 07879897708 he does an awesome 10 day climbing package which covers alot of good climbing and cutting techniques, i live in Ammanford where about in rainy south wales are you from?

Im just outside Newport 10 mins from Cardiff ,I just popped back in to see if anyone else had offered any advice as I am on the HCC website now and about to sign up now.Thanks I will take his number I probably wont get around to contacting him just yet though partly due to the confidence thing but I also have a few things I need to get out the way first too, I didnt realise there was somewhere so close I was looking at going up to Hereford for training but that involves a stay away for me which is difficult as I have a young family .