Wood for work.

Woodlover

I hate to ask but I need to do something.

I want to swap my work skills for some Logs(about 8ton a year would be perfect), I cannot afford to buy logs and unfortunately due to a slight disability I cannot get a job in order to get money.

I can still do most things but they just take me longer and wont do me much good in the long run,I am still trying to work out exactly what I can do without doing myself more harm.What might have once taken me a day now takes 3 days ,and possibly a day or 2 off inbetween to recover.

I am/was a Plasterer,have done most things to do with ground work,used a chainsaw for years but no tickets.Can do some roofing.Have also managed 2 sucsessfull companys in past .

So if you have any arb waste or any logs seasoned or not ,and need that wall plastering or something else small or something not needed to be done quick?

then maybe we can do a deal? and please dont think you will be putting strain on someone whos ill as any alternative way of me getting wood is hard work and without logs its reguler.This type of deal is hopefully the easiest option for my health.I also have a good mate who is willing to help if needed.

I live in Nelson Lanashire so anything within a reasonable distance please.