experienced climber seeks work north east, north yorks

Dan Wilson

I'm relocating back up north and looking for contract or freelance work. I have ND Arb, CS30,31,32,38,39,40,41,45, chapter 8, all my own kit, saws etc. Got provisional C1+E license and some training, just need to save up a bit and take tests. Any offers/advice appreciated...

Cheers

Dan

Cheers lads, I know glendale's advertising on arbjobs, worked for them before-money ain't great but beggars can't be choosers I guess so might give them a shout. Aside from that never seems to be a great deal advertised up there-may have to broaden my horizons a bit. Didn't really think of jobcentre plus, always found their website a bit head-battering-you search for a job 'within 30 miles of Newcastle' and it finds you one in Portsmouth-that sort of thing, but anyway I'll persevere, keep on ringing round everywhere and get something sorted eventually.

Cheers lads, I know glendale's advertising on arbjobs, worked for them before-money ain't great but beggars can't be choosers I guess so might give them a shout. Aside from that never seems to be a great deal advertised up there-may have to broaden my horizons a bit. Didn't really think of jobcentre plus, always found their website a bit head-battering-you search for a job 'within 30 miles of Newcastle' and it finds you one in Portsmouth-that sort of thing, but anyway I'll persevere, keep on ringing round everywhere and get something sorted eventually.

have you electrical arb tickets?

have you electrical arb tickets?

Nope fraid not, done a few months line clearance work but never got put through the tickets. Didn't really enjoy it to be honest it was nearly all mewp work, next to no climbing. Is that normally the case with utility work do you find or does it vary quite a bit?