Cordwood Available This Winter on Essex/London Border

hawthornheavyhorses

Hi All,

I have a contract to cut and extract around 150-200t of Oak and Sycamore this winter on the Essex/London borders and part of a conservation thinning programme. It will be 3-15inch diameters.

The client will be marketing the timber, which will be in 3m lengths and will be stacked roadside with reasonable access, we got an 8 wheeler in last January with no problems.

If you would be interested then the client is asking for "expressions of interest" from buyers now with a price you would be willing to pay per ton (subject to viewing the timber once roadside). If you would like to express interest please PM me and I will pass you all the details.

Cheers,

Matt

I'll put in an interest for one 50/50 mixed load, oak and sycamore. Easy on the 15'' stuff as neither my machine nor I can deal with too much over 12" one bay on an articulated wagon is ok but more would hurt!

I'm also happy if there's silver birch in too.

I can send a self loader arctic if there's good access.

No more than £40 per ton if poss.

I'm looking ahead for my house heating and I do not sell on so the VAT implications are 5%

codlasher

I'll put in an interest for one 50/50 mixed load, oak and sycamore. Easy on the 15'' stuff as neither my machine nor I can deal with too much over 12" one bay on an articulated wagon is ok but more would hurt!

I'm also happy if there's silver birch in too.

I can send a self loader arctic if there's good access.

No more than £40 per ton if poss.

I'm looking ahead for my house heating and I do not sell on so the VAT implications are 5%

codlasher

Thanks for the interest, I'll put it to the Client and see what they say. Will PM you if they are going to sell to more than 1 buyer.