Experienced climber required Wed/Thurs next week South Wales

Arbtech Tree Services

As per title I need a good climber for a couple of Ash reductions, both decent size trees over a road with ABC and BT running under.

Job is near Cowbridge CF71 and needs doing Wed 16th to Fri 18th December.

Ariel rescue cover present. Immediate payment by BACS on receipt of invoice.

Had a good subby but he's set up on his own now.

No chancers, you will be found out straight away and kicked off site - simples. Proper money for the right man (or woman).

Call Steve on 07734 943570 or message through here.

Regards,

Steve.

002.jpg.dfaff77f894a84691428312f5fc737c3.jpg

Update,

Have had a lot of calls and texts on this, to clarify they are not TPO and it's not CA, customer is up to speed with tea and coffee, groundy present and I will be taking the stem over the ABC and BT whilst acting as ariel rescue but I'm trying to rest a bit as not long from tendon surgery on left hand.

Weather forecast is dry Wednesday with 4mph wind and I need the two done in two days.

Anyone wanting to view the trees (and there have been a couple) I will meet Monday morning outside the Mughal Emperor on the A48 as the postcode covers a wide area and this is the back of beyond.

Will be on 07734 943570 tomorrow (give us a lie in!) or message through here.

Regards,

Steve.