Thanks to Arbtalks mistahbenn

White Noise

Sherlock indeed . Alsager . Tim Hammond did some work for me when he first started about 8 yrs ago I just saw his pic on your web site . I do like astras new van . Jamie ling if thats who your talking about is J&L Tree Services in Kidsgrove .My first pm to you was to see if we had ever met before and I am still sure we have in the army at a Firepower Demo Nr Winchester. :001_cool:

Sherlock indeed . Alsager . Tim Hammond did some work for me when he first started about 8 yrs ago I just saw his pic on your web site . I do like astras new van . Jamie ling if thats who your talking about is J&L Tree Services in Kidsgrove .My first pm to you was to see if we had ever met before and I am still sure we have in the army at a Firepower Demo Nr Winchester. :001_cool:

I must have a double. As I said, have a son who is the spitting image of me (25) I am 49, still look 25 ha ha also have a cousin my age who also looks similar a Colonel I believe?

Tim has been upgrading my climbing and also climbing on difficult jobs. Jamie, another ex army guy and excellent climber has a lot of respect from me. He recently took on a contract that I was not ticketed for and did an excellent job. Are you going to Tatton on Monday?We should meet

Yes its probably your surname name . Tims a good lad its been a while since I seen him. I think hes moving back to Alsager.He did go partners with Tree Medic a few years back . I would love to go to Tatton but I do think a Horsechesnut removal is on the cards :sad: I do get over your way sometimes mainly to Landranger Services and Daves Fishing shop . Ah what the hell I might go to Tatton with the tribe in tow .If I see you your buying coffee wot wot .Evidenly dear watson .over and out . Paper work calls. Nice chatting .:001_tongue: