Call Out Contract

Rt400

Or it could just be a cunning plan to find out what every one charges :sneaky2::sneaky2:

My thoughts exactly Dave ;) I wonder how many have fallen for it and sent prices before getting details ?

In this economic climate it would be good to see what a broad cross section of the industry is charging !

Buzz/Dave,

I can assure you we don’t need to know your price structure. We undertake LA works and rarely bother with small domestic works.

As of yet we are unsure as to the amount of work the contract will yield. As Im sure you can imagine predicting the % of calls outs is a bit of an art and I’m sure some bright spark would have made lots of wedge if he/she could.

But saying that my second cousins auntie twice removed works at the met office!!

These areas are well within reach of a strategically placed contractor. I have worked from many parts of the UK and been able to reach most areas within the zones within a 2 hour period. Our policy is to reach all call outs by 2 hours of taking the call! However we will review locations/works and will manage operations from out end!

See new thread which gives greater detail regarding these works!