Ms 440/460 fuel tank and top handle

Lumberwolf

From some ebay listings, they are quoting the same part for all 044/046/MS460 models and I believe they all match but don't have my parts lists with me!

Thanks spud. That's what I was thinking, just wanted to check. I acquired a 460 from an old pal this morning in exchange for a case of cider. Even with a burst fuel tank I reckon that's a steal.

Apparently a guy on America fitted Ann 044 tank to a 460 with no problems. I'll just have to fill up more often.

The part numbers are pretty similar

Tank 1128 350 0832

Handle 1128 790 1750

1128 350 0833

1128 790 1753

Checked on the suppliers site and the parts are different but don't know in what area - reckon it is worth a punt though especially if using aftermarket.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.