Work Exp Help

Secdean

Hi Guys,

I v just finished the first year of a H.N.D Arb, I need some place, or places where i can shawdow for a short period of time (Days) who are involved in either woodland managment (at managment level), or consultants, survayors that kind of thing.

Iv tried several AA Certificed Consultants who have all turned me down because of lack of work or already having people on other work experiances.

Iv been out of the education system after my N.D. Arb because of my tour of Iraq and Im just getting into the swing of things again now. Iv tried my local Council but their staff member is on long term sick leave. Iv also asked Kew with no reply.

Anyone who knows of any consultants or anybody in arboricultural advisory or managment roles would be great.

I wouldnt mind getting some experiance of processes such as using the air spade, or injecting trees with chemicals, and short rotation biomass. But thank you for any help and reading this. Deano

• 2 weeks later...