stump grinder vid oppinions please

Rod

"heres a vid i made for our web site to promote our stump grinding service"

"Its not on the web site and it was done more by accident rather than set up to make a vid just made it for something to do last night coz arbtalk wasnt working on my pc"

you're point being?

i asked for oppinions to see if it was any good:confused1:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

The vid is fine and good fun to play around with editing etc, its just that what is fun for you/us will probably not work for a website for clients.

We all love Reg's vids but clients or anybody not in the trade wouldn't sit through more than 5 seconds. Unfortunatly you woudl be better off getting a third party to make the videos.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

The vid is fine and good fun to play around with editing etc, its just that what is fun for you/us will probably not work for a website for clients.

We all love Reg's vids but clients or anybody not in the trade wouldn't sit through more than 5 seconds. Unfortunatly you woudl be better off getting a third party to make the videos.

yep i agree rupe

but it's good to try before you buy so to speak we've got a photo gallery but i think video could be more impressive (with the right video):001_smile:

If it was done to promote stump grinding there was too much of tree felling and chipping and not enough grinding IMO.

The RG20 shoots pea gravel out like bullets, suprised you didnt take a window out!

As SWB said ideal for showing your pals but not perfect for the web - look forward to the next attempt (with appropriate H&S included!)

yep i agree rupe

but it's good to try before you buy so to speak we've got a photo gallery but i think video could be more impressive (with the right video):001_smile:

If you want a good example of a really awful video with bad soundtrack then look no further than my first attempt at editing.! This is shot with a cheap headcam and a normal camera with video made. No one other than us saddos on here could possibly sit through this!!

Never been shown before, but to show no harm was meant with my critisism you can get me back now......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhNJXt5OAyo]YouTube - chipping birch[/ame]

If you want a good example of a really awful video with bad soundtrack then look no further than my first attempt at editing.! This is shot with a cheap headcam and a normal camera with video made. No one other than us saddos on here could possibly sit through this!!

Never been shown before, but to show no harm was meant with my critisism you can get me back now......

The dog has no PPE for starters!... where's its helmet, high viz and steel toe caps?!!

wheres the helmet for driving the quad?

lol i thaught it was brill 2 minits walking the dog first what a visionary concept in film makeing :001_tongue:

and adam ant soundtrack track 1 and 2 of the album ant music the very best of adam ant cool

Edited by Rod
none

lol i thaught it was brill 2 minits walking the dog first what a visionary concept in film makeing

HA ha, thanks! I think? I'm no Claude Lalouch thats for sure!

(do a search on youtube, check out the ferrari film)