Health

Anonymous

Yup, that's my wife. 26 years, two grown kids, and proudly a very vocal and effective member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma - by far the nation and culture I support in place of the nation and culture that tried to kill all of them, our United States of America.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

Amazing story - Oakwilt. What an experience man, Im glad to hear that its all in the past. I find it hard to put myself in your shoes, knowing that the goverment did everything to f*** you up, but you managed to pull it off. It must be horrible to be let down in such way. Theres must be away to prove in court and make justice, for the sake of all the others in your situation and for yours too. They must be held responsible...

As long as one feels healthy it rarely crosses our minds that in fact our bodies are so delicate and that each day that passes without any problem its a real fortune. Its so easy to take it for granted, but when misfortune strikes its all to real and then we do realise how lucky we've been. What I can say is theres a lot of things that we can control and by being aware of them they will make real difference. One of the big ones that most people know about but dont take onboard is nutrition. With tabacco and alchool/drugs, people understand the seriousness of these substances to our health, but with food they dont. A poor diet can be as dangerous to our health as the substances above. People dont want to be told what to eat and in a society where time is scarce. A lot of us dont evan prepare a meal from scratch most of weeks. And we as a nation are not passing on the most basic of skills (cooking) to our children. Its not suprising that has a consequence we are eating ****. Most people dont call a meal if it doesn't contain meat or fish in it, let alone understand that we should not be eating it at all or at least much less of it (max twice a week). The meat and diary industry is so different than 40 years ago because people want meat everyday lots of it. So how can production coupe with ever growing population craving for meat twice a day? It cant, at least not proply. What happens then is quality cant follow the demand, the result is animals are feed all kinds of stuff like hormones to grow fast, anti-biotics so they dont get ill in those apouling conditions that they exist in etc... We humans could live prefectly allright eating meat once a week from a well cared animal. All this junk fast food take away **** as the worse possible quality meat in it. The amount of junk we put in our bodies simply by eating is amazing. Im not a vegetarian but Im all for quality food what kind of people are we if most of us wouldn't eat meat if we had to kill it ourselfs, meat now days comes in packets and most of the times one wouldn't have known that it came from a dead animal.

you are what you eat!

jack

Well, the next step has been taken.

Took the powerful laxatives, had a day without much feed but plenty of fluids. Went to the bog a awful lot (didn't dare leave the house!)

Had white fluid and air pumped in, loads of xrays followed by many more trips to the loo. Stomach cramps abated late afternoon. Now feel like I took a trip down a sandpaper bannister rail.

Results of diagnosis to follow at a later date.

So what's the word?